Sunday, September 6, 2009

Picking Tomatoes





Sebryna loves to pick little cherry tomatoes from our backyard plant. She points at the window from inside the house, indicating she wants to go outside. I let her out, and she runs to the tomato plant. I help her pick the red ones (3 at a time) and she runs to the house with the tomatoes in her hand. When we get to the door, I pick her up, bring her in, and we set them one-by-one on the window sill. Then we have to count them all. "One, two, three, four, five..." Then she points outside and we do it again. And again. Until the tomatoes are gone (she actually doesn't care if they're red or green, but I do).

2 comments:

Kiera said...

She is adorable! I love the story! That is so cute that she wants to pick all of the tomatoes! She has gotten so big!

The Beaded Pillow said...

Today is the start of the Vikings regular season. Let's hope your little Princess can continue to wear her Peterson jersey with pride. Go Vikings!!!